30.1.12

pastel colours & cupcakes


I'm sick blogger. I sit at home and being treated, but I'm on the mend. Today, decided to make one of my favorite desserts, among them: macarons, cheesecake and cupcakes. 
In the first photo are my new ballet flats topshop, I really wanted the most simple ballet flats. I like the pastel colors, mint flats and in the background are the Louis Vuitton ss 2012 campaign,also made ​​in pastel colors. Perhaps this is why I wanted to make cupcakes, which is sweet and gentle. 
In the photo are tulips, favorite flowers, are also in pastel colour.








Strawberry cupcakes, ingredients:
flour - 300 g
baking powder - 1 tsp
milk - 80ml
vanillin - 1 tsp
butter - 6 tablespoons
sugar - 200g
eggs - 2 pieces
For the cream:
mascarpone - 150g
yoghurt - 50-100 ml

powdered sugar - 2-3 tablespoons


Take a bowl and mix in it flour, baking powder, salt, vanillin. Take a mixer, beat butter with sugar,enter the egg. Finally, milk. 
Warm up the oven to 180'C. Let's wait for 15-20 minutes. 
Beat with a mixer maskapone, yogurt, powdered sugar. Add the strawberries and decorate.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this ;) Make more recipes okay;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...