12.1.13

Ciao Roma!


The first post of my trip to Rome. This city is incredibly beautiful and a fabulous! In my opinion one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. In january, in the Italian capital is excellent weather. I really love this country. In the centre of Rome I saw the Trevi fountain ,I think it is the most gorgeous fountain. 
Move on to the outfit. I love the subtle colors such as this light blue sweater. I decided to add stunning necklace from the Anna dello Russo at H&M collection and bright Louboutin heels. Finally, I bought my favorite macarons from Laduree, a wonderful shop, all in it is perfect and nice.












H&M sweater
AdR at H&M necklace
ZARA skirt
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heels
MANGO coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...