14.1.13

orange garden

Where you can see so much beauty in january? Of course in Italy. Wonderful orange garden at my hotel. In Rome, on the street is growing a lot of citrus trees. Excellent weather, birds singing and all around is green, it's a miracle! Since in Chisinau snow and cold, I enjoyed every day in Rome. In this city, stunning architecture, photos will be in the next posts. This outfit I wore on my birthday, unfortunately I was not able to take photos earlier. This Zara dress is excellent, I really like the combination of lace and leather. Have a nice evening, dear readers!
















All is ZARA

1 comment:

  1. Salut ! Extraordinate poze. Poti sa imi spui mai exact,numele hotelului, si e in Roma, corect am inteles ? Imi place la nebunie anturajul, si as fi vrut sa vizitez acest loc. Iti multumesc !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...