5.2.12

floral inspiration


 All these days outside was cold, about -20°C. It is now warmer, but not much. I want spring and summer time. I will be doing more photos and looks. In general, I do not like winter, I always sick at this time, and in my city the winters are cold. 
So I decided to lighten the mood with the warm and bright floral prints! I like Celine and Givenchy Resort 2012. In the season of spring/summer will actually all with floral print. 
Natalia Vodianova photographed by Mert & Marcus for Stella McCartney spring/summer 2012 ad сampaign. Excellent ad campaign, many different flowers, very fresh, spring pictures turned out! Zara TRF ad campaign is also with floral prints. I want to buy things with this beautiful and bright print!

STELLA MCCARTNEY ad campaign 2012

 CELINE resort, DRIES VAN NOTEN, DIANE VON FURSTENBERG, ASHISH 2012

 GIVENCHY resort 2012

Zara TRF ad campaign 2012

ELLE Sweden
photos via style.com, whowhatwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...