7.6.12

near the lions



Sorry for the lack of posts. Yesterday the weather was bad...but today it is sunny :) I had an awesome day, I also had spent time with my mom. We had a great walk outside and a delicious dinner after. 
Today my outfit was interesting. I really like this shirt, its print with Wizard of Oz. Under it, I decided to put on basic shoes and simple black jeans, add accessories. Accessories always make a woman look better. Just today I had wore my clutch with feathers, which looks great in this outfit.
 I wanted to be photographed in this place for a long time, near the lions, but unfortunately it is hard to see them. I hope you like this outfit! 
Have a nice evening!
Your Diana.












ZARA jeans, shoes and clutch
MANGO t-shirt
H&M necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...