9.6.12

Boucheron & peonies


This day I have spent awesome. 
I woke up early, breakfasted at the nice cafe, with fresh orange juice and cheesecake. 
Then, I went to the presentation of Boucheron, in the jewelry salon Fleur de Lis, in the store were incredibly beautiful flowers! Peonies are my favorite flowers, especially pink...in such great numbers, was great. I also ate some wonderful Laduree macarons, which I love. 
Then, my dad made me a present - bracelet, Pasquale Bruni. 
After a lovely afternoon, I made a couple of photos. Finally, I had dinner and came home to watch the UEFA Euro 2012, yes, I like football! :)





















ZARA t-shirt
MANGO skirt, shoes
DSQUARED2 sunglasses
PASQUALE BRUNI bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...