11.11.12

Amsterdam, day 2

 The second day in Amsterdam. I was at flower exhibition in a small town near Haarlem. I really love flowers! On my camera is incredibly a lot of pictures from the exhibition, but I chose the most loved and beautiful flowers. In the afternoon I returned to Amsterdam, and walked through the city. I took a few photos on Dam Square. I wear a very comfortable outfit. Headwear is my obsession, and my new hat with cat ears. 
Enjoy your Sunday, dear readers!























ZARA jeans, sweater, sneakers
H&M hat
MANGO coat
LOUIS VUITTON bag

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who you are and i have no clue guessing where you come from. But something tells me that you earned enough money on online slots and decided to have this trip. May be on sloturi-online.com or may be on other sites. Is that correct? So far I haven't been wrong not once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why your'e so mean? I don't know her at all but she seems to be a nice little girl...If you don't like her, don't enter to her blog..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...